heron stork

Everyone has a heron, I and I! :) Apparently, any self-respecting embroidery has the heron in his workshop thread. I joined and I am among those embroidery machines;) heron is already mine:)

These scissors, the English called more Stork (Stork =) than the heron are made in Italy and apparently known for their quality and długoletności provided that they are used only for the thread. (Guarantee for 2 years! And will pay more attention to the sticker on the box with the crossed number 25 - Are you old enough? For anyone under the age of 25 do not sell scissors! LOL: P) The heron is intrinsically a novel reminds me of a book from my childhood, by Mary Kownacki "Kukuryku on the towel" in the kórym-Klotka A certain aunt had such a heron in your pudełeczku:) jealous of Aunt-Klotce: P and herons I brought from the store Dunelm Mill.


bought myself a second important thing for me - rotary cutter for cutting material, as recommended by many sewing magazines, was not cheap but I hope that check in practice:)



And yet more duperelki (I know you tormented my shopping: P) - Embroidery needles (in advance) and self-nawlekajÄ…ce needle (???)



adhesive materials and ribbons (6 m for 39 p!) Woah!



and castles and felcik in strips (I see another fish in the skin: D)



Even bought the first trial to tie sewn bags but a shock for me was the price-in Interfacing (translation from the Polish dictionary: plywood (context Sewing): D: P LOL) over 5 pounds for narrow feet! Normally, robbery in broad daylight!


Previous Post Next Post